Welcome to the Town of Lake Park
TOWN OF LAKE PARK COMMISSION
Mayor Michael O'Rourke
Vice-Mayor Kimberly Glas-Castro
Lake Park Sheriff's Office Lobby - Two Day Closure for Maintenance
The lobby to the Lake Park Sheriff's office located at 700 6th Street will be closed to the general public on December 18 and 19 for maintenance. It will reopen on December 20.
Transitional Sheltering Assistance Program
Transitional Sheltering Assistance
Transitional Sheltering Assistance (TSA) is a FEMA program that allows disaster survivors to temporarily stay in hotels or motels.
· To be eligible for TSA, you must:
o Register for FEMA Disaster Assistance (disasterassistance.gov)
· FEMA will contact you by phone, text, or email to let you know if you are eligible for TSA. Once you are notified, that you are eligible that you are eligible, you can find participating hotels at www.disasterassistance.gov and select “Participating Hotel List-Transitional Sheltering Assistance”
· If you have a disability or access or functional need, participating hotels are required to indicate the number of hotel rooms with “ADA accommodations.”
· When you contact the hotel be sure to tell them what features are required for your disability or access or functional need.
· Contact the hotel directly to ask if “Transitional Sheltering Assistance rooms are available.” If rooms are available, go to the hotel in person to book a room.
· Before you travel, check room availability
· Make sure to bring your photo identification and FEMA registration ID number
· You are responsible for all costs such as room service, laundry, parking, telephone or other services. FEMA makes payments directly to lodging providers for room rental and taxes.
2017/2018 Final Fiscal Year Budget
The Citizen Observer Patrol
is a volunteer unit of the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office. The program is comprised of over 80 individual COP units from neighborhoods much like your own.
News & Announcements
- Few clouds
- Temperature: 64.4 °F
- Wind: Northeast, 4.6 mph
- Pressure: 1024 hPa
- Rel. Humidity: 39 %
- Visibility: 10 mi
- Sunrise: 6:58am
- Sunset: 5:28pm
Mon, 12/11/2017 - 11:53am