Palm Beach County has issued Emergency Order 25, which clarifies re-openings under Phase 2, Step 1 under the County’s Incremental Phase 2 Re-Opening Plan. Under the new Emergency Order, clubhouses, banquet halls, ballrooms and other rental spaces may be open for meetings and uses authorized in previous emergency orders including, but not limited to, seated meal service, with the following limitations:
- Maximum 50% room capacity;
- Tables for banquet-style seating must be spaced at least six feet apart and shall be limited to no more than eight people per table;
- Theater, classroom, boardroom and similar seating arrangements must provide for social distancing;
- CDC guidelines must be adhered to including, but not limited to, all social distancing and enhanced cleaning and disinfection guidelines; and
- All prior executive and emergency orders must be adhered to, including, but not limited to, Emergency Order Number 12 entitled “Additional Directive on Wearing of Facial Coverings.”
To read the full text of the Emergency Order, please click on the link below.