On April 27, Palm Beach County Youth Services Department's Summer Food Service Program, in partnership with the Palm Beach County Library System, will begin pre-summer feeding at six sites throughout Palm Beach County. Sites will distribute seven days' worth of meals to each eligible child.
Meal distribution will be available on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, or until all meal kits are distributed. Currently, pre-summer feeding sites will distribute food once a week through Wednesday, May 27.
Parents picking up kits without their child present must bring identification for the child. Acceptable forms of identification include student ID, child's passport or other government-issued ID, birth certificate, adoption decree, immunization records, and school demographics. Meal kits will not be provided to parents who do not bring their child or do not provide proper identification.
Families without transportation may walk up to collect meal kits. Proper COVID-19 safety measures must be practiced by all families, including but not limited to social distancing and wearing facial coverings.
- Highridge Family Center, 4200 N. Australian Ave., West Palm Beach
- Main Library, 3650 Summit Blvd, West Palm Beach
- Greenacres Branch Library, 3750 Jog Road, Greenacres
- Belle Glade Branch Library, 725 NW 4th Street, Belle Glade
- Loula V. York Branch Library, 525 Bacom Point Rd., Pahokee
- Clarence E. Anthony Branch Library, 375 SW 2nd Ave., South Bay