In order to better serve you, Seacoast Utility Authority has launched a new & improved payment portal for your SUA account.
You will need to create a profile to set up your account in the new portal. Also, if your account was previously set up for recurring automatic payments or you receive your paperless billing statements by email and you wish to continue, you will need to set up these functions again in the new portal.
Follow these simple steps to set up your account to resume automatic monthly payments and receive paperless billing statements by email:
- Click here to get to our website and then click on Access Account & Pay Bill located in the upper right-hand side of page to access the new portal and create your profile.
- If you need assistance setting up your profile after clicking Access Account please click the links on the right-hand side for help.
- Activate your account by following the instructions you will receive in an email after registering.
- Once you've logged in, click Add Account. You will need your Account Number and your Customer Number located on your bill.
- You may now use the portal to view your balance, make a payment, manage your profile, and more.
- If you'd like to resume automatic recurring payments, click Set Up Auto Pay after adding your account and follow the prompts.
- To continue receiving monthly paperless billing statements by email go to the Notification Settings within your profile under Billing Communications and select Electronic/Email Only. Please review all the notifications settings available to you under the Alert Settings.
- You may also click on Pay Your Bill to make a one-time payment without creating a profile.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to provide you with the best customer service possible. Feel free to contact us at (561) 627-2920 Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 4 PM should you need any assistance setting up your account or resuming your recurring automatic payments.
Seacoast Utility Authority