Bambi McKibbon-Turner M.S., HRM
Assistant Town Manager/Human Resources Director
Assists the Town Manager in research, analyzing, developing, implementing and
coordinating various projects/programs and resolving problems across the Town's
organizational structure. Provides support to all Town Commissioners and Town Department
Heads. Serves as Acting Town Manager during the temporary absence of the Town Manager.
Also serves as Human Resouces Director.
The Human Resources Department is committed to providing effective and efficient services to enable the Town's employees to provide high quality customer service to its customers in support of the Town's mission.
Specific service areas include the following:
Employee Policy Development
- Working with the Town Manager in the development and administration of employee policies, procedures and practices
Town of Lake Park EEO Utilization Report
* To view the EEO Utilization Report, please click here
- Participating in collective bargaining
Employee Classification and Compensation
- Assisting the Town Manager in the annual review, preparation and administration of the Town's classification and compensation program
Please check our JOB OPPORTUNITY LISTINGS below or click here to jump to our Employment Opportunities Page
Safety and Risk Management
- Ensuring that the Town provides a safe and healthy environment for its employees and customers
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS, EMPLOYMENT & VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS, VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES