Parks & Recreation
HEALTH & WELLNESS CLASSES IN LAKE PARK
LEARN HOW TO:
* REDUCE MUSCLE ACHES AND PAINS
* PREVENT HEADACHES
* IMPROVE DISGESTION AND ELIMINATION
* INCREASE CIRCULATION AND REDUCE INFLAMMATION
* PREVENT STRESS AND OVER-USED INJURIES
... AND SO MUCH MORE!
CLASSES WILL BE HELD ~
* FOUR SATURDAY FROM SATURDAY, MAY 4TH through SATURDAY, MAY 25TH
* AT THE INDOOR PAVILION IN KELSEY/ LAKE SHORE PARK
* 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 NOON
The instructor is Diane Bernhard, a resident of Lake Park. Ms. Bernhard has had a long and successful career in the Allied Health field. She is a Certified Health Coach and carries massage licenses in four states as well as a national certification.
Pre-register by April 30th, 2013 - the fee is $80.00
For more information, please contact:
The Lake Park Parks & Recreation Department at 561-881-3338 or
Ms. Diane Bernahrd at 561-707-7057
BE HEALTHY! BE HAPPY!
I9 SPORTS YOUTH PROGRAM
NOW IN LAKE PARK!
Flag Football, Soccer & T-Ball
Boys and Girls; Ages 3-14
Contact i9 Sports at 561-429-7099
or their website: i9sports.com