Welcome to the Town of Lake Park
TOWN OF LAKE PARK COMMISSION
Mayor Michael O'Rourke
Vice-Mayor Kimberly Glas-Castro
Park Avenue Downtown District Workshop January 23, 2018
Vision Lake Park
Roll-off Collection Services Application Packet
Transitional Sheltering Assistance Program
Transitional Sheltering Assistance
Transitional Sheltering Assistance (TSA) is a FEMA program that allows disaster survivors to temporarily stay in hotels or motels.
· To be eligible for TSA, you must:
o Register for FEMA Disaster Assistance (disasterassistance.gov)
· FEMA will contact you by phone, text, or email to let you know if you are eligible for TSA. Once you are notified, that you are eligible that you are eligible, you can find participating hotels at www.disasterassistance.gov and select “Participating Hotel List-Transitional Sheltering Assistance”
· If you have a disability or access or functional need, participating hotels are required to indicate the number of hotel rooms with “ADA accommodations.”
· When you contact the hotel be sure to tell them what features are required for your disability or access or functional need.
· Contact the hotel directly to ask if “Transitional Sheltering Assistance rooms are available.” If rooms are available, go to the hotel in person to book a room.
· Before you travel, check room availability
· Make sure to bring your photo identification and FEMA registration ID number
· You are responsible for all costs such as room service, laundry, parking, telephone or other services. FEMA makes payments directly to lodging providers for room rental and taxes.
2017/2018 Final Fiscal Year Budget
Tue, 01/16/2018 - 6:00pm
Wed, 01/17/2018 - 6:30pm
Local Planning Agency Meeting immediately followed by the Special Call Planning & Zoning Board meetingMon, 01/22/2018 - 6:30pm
The Citizen Observer Patrol
is a volunteer unit of the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office. The program is comprised of over 80 individual COP units from neighborhoods much like your own.
News & Announcements
- Scattered clouds
- Temperature: 66.2 °F
- Wind: East-Northeast, 11.5 mph
- Pressure: 1025 hPa
- Rel. Humidity: 60 %
- Visibility: 10 mi
- Sunrise: 7:11am
- Sunset: 5:49pm
Tue, 01/16/2018 - 5:53am